Seesaw. A balanced perspective.
Seesaw is an award-winning strategy-led brand, digital and design practice. We bring a purpose-driven approach to deliver meaningful and sustainable business outcomes. Every client has a story to tell; our role is to clarify and express that story through intelligent, heartfelt and compelling creative.
As an all-senior specialist team, we realise each project with the same fundamentals that have guided us for over 15 years: collaboration, craftsmanship, care and a relentlessly creative spirit. Our clients make a difference. We help make that happen.
Now that you know a little about us, here is a little about you.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Brand Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive client service orientation with highly developed organisational, project management and communication skills. This is a pivotal role, which requires a high level of initiative and ability to establish and develop professional relationships; internally through our close knit team and externally to represent the studio through the co-ordination of clients, suppliers and the creative team.
Specific digital production management will be highly regarded, as will experience in similar size or larger teams. Our studio is a fast paced environment with many projects to manage, an ability to be proactive rather than reactive will be integral.
Being part of a diverse and collaborative team, you will be required to ensure that Seesaw’s management and client service is of a high standard at all times, and that all projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will be proactive in the advancement of your skill set, and a strategic self starter with the ability to initiate new business opportunities.
– A strategic thinker who can work autonomously.
– Excellent communication skills – visual, verbal and written.
– Solid understanding of design culture, strategy, branding, social media & digital.
– Highly disciplined and methodical with attention to detail.
– Excellent project/time/budget management skills.
– Demonstrate an exceptional ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
– Ability to work effectively under management.
– Demonstrate sound research practices and contribute to strategic proposals, sharing your ideas and making recommendations for marketing initiatives.
– Recognise whether a brief is being met, has been exceeded or has failed and be able to articulate why.
– Provide clear, relevant and constructive feedback to the creative team on their concepts, with a focus on meeting the client’s business objective and brief.
– Ensure quality control and quality outcomes for both Seesaw and its client base, delivering on time and on budget.
– Act as central point of contact between clients and the creative team.
– Manage all aspects of a project from brief to delivery, including presentations, estimates, written proposals and the client relationship, ensuring it remains within the agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality.
– Maintain a positive attitude to client requests, addressing potential problems before they become an issue and solving existing problems with the resourcefulness and flexibility to work hard to meet deadlines and expectations.
Maintaining studio culture is highly important so a great sense of humour and ability to work within a close knit team is integral. And you must like dogs. Seesaw are moving toward a BCorp Certification, are a Carbon Neutral studio. We also offer flexible working conditions.
Please note this is not a graduate or junior position. We are looking for at least three – five years full time experience within a creative studio environment. If you think you are our next team member please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For more information about Seesaw visit seesawstudio.com.au
No recruitment agencies please. Only successful applicants will be notified.